Monday, July 26, 2010

Chicago day, I don't remember!

Started the day early participated in a Segway Tour. After a short safety video with stick figures falling and hitting their heads we were led to our Segways for some one on one instruction. Must say I was a little apprehensive, I'm a bit balance challenged. Once I had a few minutes tooling around it became quite fun. Went through Millennium Park, Grant Park, and Museum Campus.
After lunch we took an architectural tour via the Chicago River. Old, new, Chicago has been on the forefront of innovative design for years.
A brief rest, a drink at the bar, and off to the White Sox game. Cellular One is a fairly new and comfortable venue to take in a game. We're getting very familiar with riding the "L", it's a great way to get around the city.
On our way home we stopped into Pop's for champaign.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment