Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Initial posting for today.

Took this morning easy and went off to the Kennedy Center, lovely docent tour for the two of us! Had lunch at Georgia Brown's, a must if you're visiting the city! Low country southern cuisine, with white table cloths. Had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and collard greens......yuuuummmmy! Since I've never been able to make good fried chicken I eat it whenever it's available. We then headed to St Matthews Cathedral, I believe this is the church where Kennedy's funeral took place, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, who moi! It is a very beautiful, somewhat understated place of worship. Lit some candles and said some prayers, for my boys and for patience-something which I sorely lack! Tonight we go to the White House.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment