Monday, April 18, 2011

OMG my feet hurt!

Started at the Library of Congress, I recommend the free docent tour. Next the Supreme Court, quick lecture in the court room. Next had a Capitol tour, arranged through Anne's rep. Connie Mack. I recommend if you go to arrange it through either your senator or rep, it was basically a private tour and we didn't have to wait in line for tickets! Next went to Air and Space museum. Next we went to dinner, Johnny's Half Shell, not far from Capitol. Walked up to Union Station, decided to walk the memorials since it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Washington Monument, WWII memorial, Vietnam memorial, Lincoln memorial, Korean War all the way back to Smithsonian to pick up the Metro to hotel. Started this morning at 9:30am and got back "home" after 11pm, my back, feet, and head all ache and now the weatherman says it won't rain tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment